UTAH DIVISION OF REAL ESTATE
- Utah Division of Real Estate (UDRE) RELMS
- New RAP BACK Fingerprinting Rules
- Whiting out, changing or deleting sections of the REPC
- Gifts & Inducements
- Seller of a listed property contacts you directly to negotiate on the listed property
- Proper Way to Handle a Coming Soon Listing
- Exclusions for Exclusive Office Listing Requirements
- Receiving a "Finders Fee"
- Filing a complaint with Utah Division of Real Estate
- Owner/Builder/Agency question
- Stigmatized Property
- Continuing Education
- Reporting Misdemeanors and Felonies to the DRE
- What is the Statute of Limitations on Real Estate Contracts
- R162-2f-101. Title and Authority.
- Time required to store contract documents
- Can a Realtor who also holds a Mortgage license represent the same Buyer in a transaction?